Want to play an online game together with friends but cannot go over to each other’s houses? Well, live streams help one share their screen with other people, giving the experience of playing or watching anything together. Live stream Singapore technology allows its users to watch, create, and share videos in real-time. All a user needs to live stream is an internet-enabled device, like a smartphone or tablet, and an online platform like a website or an application to live stream from.
What makes live streaming unique?
- It’s live- Unlike pre-recorded and edited videos, it is live and well uncensored. It cannot be cut or edited and is presented to the viewers as it is.
- Interaction- The viewers can interact with their favorite creators during a live session. They can post comments and interact live by posting messages. The viewers can also choose emoticons to express themselves.
- Financial rewards- The viewers can also gift their favorite streamers gifts, such as stars or coins, which can later be claimed as financial rewards.
- Different types- Live streaming can be both public and private as per the streamer’s needs. A private stream needs to be password-protected, and the password must not be shared with other people. Private live streaming allows the user to interact with invited people only. At the same time, public live streaming can be viewed by thousands of people.
- Vast appeal- Live streaming is appealing to people of all age groups. It can even influence other people to become a creator or a presenter.
With the rise in popularity of live stream Singapore, it has become easily accessible to everyone. While it is necessary to stay connected to the rest of the world and stay in the loop, it is also necessary to be mindful of what one is watching and interacting with.